• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEIL GAIMAN'S SANDMAN 1-75 COMPLETE FULL RUN AVG NM+

19 posts in this topic

I am selling in this thread a complete run of Sandman #1-75 + Special #1 + Sandman Midnight Theatre all in avg NM+. If you want to start a new collection and/or just read the great Neil Gaiman stories without having to hunt for completing this run, this is a great opportunity at a very fair price. With the next TV Series coming soon, this serie will be hot

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase.

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

Although some of these books have huge pressing potential (...), none of them has been pressed unless noted. If I know a book that I own has been pressed or restored, I WILL DISCLOSE IT !!

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Exact shipping cost will be charged and will depend of where you live and how you want this to be shipped. Estimated shipping cost with insurance through Canada Post Expedited Parcel is around $45 to USA but again, it depends in which state you live.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks will need to clear if we never done business before.

Sandman #1-75 + Special #1 + Sandman Midnight Theatre avg NM+ : $300

That is an average of $3.90 each book (total of 77 books).

Grades for #1-14,22 are as follow. All other books (#15-75 + the two Special issues) average 9.6/9.8 with most being solid 9.8

#1 9.6

#2 9.0/9.2

#3 9.4

#4 9.6

#5 9.8

#6 9.8

#7 9.0

#8 9.4

#9 9.4

#10 8.5

#11 9.8

#12 9.8

#13 9.8

#14 9.4

#22 9.8

Here are some scans:

Sandman1.jpg

Sandman2.jpg

Sandman8.jpg

Sandman22.jpg

I might be coming back to Montreal in November...

hm

There is a show in Montreal next December 5th, Roy :baiting:

I know. I might be in Atlanta though.

Didn't make Montreal in November. Too much family stuff to find the time.

:cry: