• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is Halloween!

88 posts in this topic

If you are in the area (Durham, NC), drop by for a cold one...

104876.jpg

(thumbs u

I just got finished with the Jello shots.

Here is something cool that a neighbor that is a doctor came up with for the party.

Taking the red jello shots and serving them out of a syringe (minus the needle of course).

I bought 50 30ml syringes last night and with this mix, it creates quite a display very easily.

105414.jpg

Directions:

Take one pack of dark red Jello and mix half of the hot water it calls for

and the other half that usually calls for cold water - replace with vodka.

I had a large box that said to use 2 cups hot 2 cups cold so I used

2 cup vodka to replace the cold.

Anyway I mix this up well in a large bowl, break out the syringes and

suck dem shots up. Afterward stick 'em in the fridge.

I save the package put the syringes back in them to stop any drips from

getting in the fridge. Also this is a cool way to serve the because it looks all medical.

Happy Halloween folks!

(thumbs u

Looks like Samhain from The Real Ghostbusters "When Halloween was Forever" episode. (thumbs u

my boy loves that show.

so much in fact that I bought season one for him to watch, but no matter how many times

I remind myself that "Garfield isn't in this cartoon" - once I hear Lorenzo Music's

voice I forget that he also did the voice for Peter Venkman in the RGB.

:insane:

Looks like Samhain from The Real Ghostbusters "When Halloween was Forever" episode. (thumbs u

my boy loves that show.

so much in fact that I bought season one for him to watch, but no matter how many times

I remind myself that "Garfield isn't in this cartoon" - once I hear Lorenzo Music's

voice I forget that he also did the voice for Peter Venkman in the RGB.

:insane:

That's cool that you got it for your son. That was, hands down, my favorite cartoon as a kid. It's smart, funny, beautifully animated and incorporates a lot of classic horror and mythological themes. I still watch them from time to time, and they are still entertaining.

I like the jello shot in the syringe by the way, but if you were a true horror fan you would have gone with neon green as well as red, Re-Animator style!

"Come To Daddy" (1997)

Aphex Twin

Many videos have startled viewers over the years, but none are quite as horrifying as this clip by British techno maven Aphex Twin. We're not sure what's most menacing -- the track's pounding rhythms and howling feedback, the creepy gang of scruffy-faced children terrorizing the town, or the shrieking digital demon born from an analog TV -- but everything in this monstrous masterpiece (directed by twisted genius Chris Cunningham) had me contemplating the Chemical Brothers for years. http://www.billboard.com/features/the-15-scariest-music-videos-ever-1004124428.story#/features/the-15-scariest-music-videos-ever-1004124428.story?page=5