• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etanick Feedback Thread

50 posts in this topic

I have bought from Nick before and hope to do so again...just recently received some super sweet Ms Marvel's from him. Super tight grading, fast shipping, excellent packaging and just an all around great guy to deal with. :applause:

Thanks again Nick!

Casey

I just received a sweet batch of books from Nick. Super tight grading, excellent packaging and great to deal with. I have bought from him before and hope to do so again (worship)

Thanks again Nick!

Casey

Received another couple of books from Nick today. What more can be said...he's honestly one of the very best people to deal with on the forum from all aspects. I give my highest possible recommendation, you won't be sorry.

Thanks again Nick! (worship)

Casey

I've bought a couple bunches of books from Nick. Couldn't ask for anything more: books very great deals, the grading was fantastic, great packing, and just a really easy friendly guy to deal with. Look forward to future dealings!

Got a few DC Horror books from Nick. His last thread had some beautiful books and I'm glad I picked up some of them. They look very nice in hand.

The USPS tried to crush the box they came in but the way they were packed in there nothing was going to get to them or harm them.

I will always trust what I'm getting when I buy from Nick, you should too.

Thanks,

:headbang: