• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etanick Feedback Thread

50 posts in this topic

Just received a great batch of high grade early bronze books from Nick. Spot on grading, well packed and fast shipping.

Still waiting for him to tire of one book so I can pester him to sell it to me.. Tick tock, tick tock. :baiting:

Nick just delivered to my office:

THOR 138 - CGC 9.4 OW slab cracked at bottom left corner - 135 SOLD TO CAL

THOR 152 - CGC 9.4 W - 105 SOLD TO CAL

ASM 64 - CGC 9.2 OW/W - 105 SOLD TO CAL

THOR 172 - CGC NM 9.4

Great job!

Thanx

CAL :busy:

I just received a sweet package of high grade Marvel bronze from Nick. Super fast shipping, great packaging and ultra tight grading combined with fantastic customer service make him one of the absolute best boardies to buy from!

I look forward to doing more business in the future.

Thanks again

Casey

Another first-rate transaction with etanick from this sales thread:

etanick Sales Thread

Nick is one of the best boardies I've dealt with. I'm not sure how many times this makes that I've purchased books from him, but it's been quite a few.

Thanks again! It's always a pleasure doing business with you! :banana:

-Joel

Purchased 13 hg Bronze books from Nick. Beautiful comics, everything as advertised, professional service, very quick and secure shipping. 100% satisfied. (thumbs u Many thanks Nick, I'll be happy to buy from you again. :)

Cheers,

Robert