• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Autumn Eventually Ending Underground Comix Thread

228 posts in this topic

All sold via PM.

I do have more Arcades in stock, almost all VF or above, just LMK what you need.

I recently bought out the warehouse backstock of a dealer. A few books are gem(not these copies) but most are not. However, these will be the best readers one could hope to find, unread, a bend/crease here or there, a smoosh or two, pricing these to make room.

Arcade, mid 70's mag edited by Art Spiegelman, lasted 7 issues. I have 1 copy of #2, 4 copies of #5 and 4 copies left of of #6. 2 and 6 have Crumb covers, 5 by Lynch. These book at $20 each in NM and $12 in fine in the 2006 guide.

How about all $4 each or the remaining 9 for $18?

DSCF2037.jpg

All books below have factory price stickers and are pressable if that is your thing.

Robert Crumb digest sized smut books.

Snatch #1 VF (4th print)...................$10

Snatch #3 VF (2nd print)-2 copies......$10 each

or all 3 copies for $20.

The 2 copies of #2 in the photo are sold.

DSCF2042.jpg

This is another unusual Cherry item. The person I got this from said he got it from Welz at a convention. Only one I have ever owned. Signed by Larry Welz, my price $29.

DSCF1965-1.jpg

:takeit:

I just got a request for something Cherry related. Here are 7 different Cherry pinbacks, my price $39, sold as a group only for now.

DSCF1961.jpg

:takeit:

Cherry Postcards, reprints cover of Cherry #6. I think Welz used these to write people notes. Only have 3, all NM unused, $7 each or all 3 for $15.

DSCF2080.jpg

:takeit: all 3

When I was at SDCC 2010 I got Bobby London & Howard Cruise to do a signing for me. Bobby did 7 books and Howard 2.

I am going to sell the extra 5 London books

There are 3 copies of Left-Field Funnies, all CGC 9.4 OW/W SS File Copies and 2 copies of Dirty Duck, both CGC 9.4, one OW, one OW/W.. The Left-Field Funnies are the highest graded copies on the census.

The Left-Field look 9.6 but were knocked for some inside tanning according to the graders, none of which shows in the slab, yet the paper is OW/W, WTF?

The Left-Field Funnies are $75 each. 1 sold to Cimm, 1 to Harley Troy, 1 to Biigdaddy.

.DSCF2083.jpg