• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Autumn Eventually Ending Underground Comix Thread

228 posts in this topic

I haven't posted much lately due to some health stuff I had to attend to, but I will slowly (hopefully not too slowly) be posting a whole new bunch of offerings over the next month or two (couple of retreads maybe too-hard to keep track of everything). All underground related, high grade. mid grade, nice reading copies, weird stuff, raw, CGC graded, whatever is laying around from the new collections I have obtained this year. I have a big purchase planned next month and want to raise some dough.

Shipping in the U.S. will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the books sent (priority mail, media mail, etc). I will only send them boxed, no envelopes. International buyers PM me & we will work it out. Insurance needed for larger orders.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED.

F#G refers to the Fogel Underground Price Guide or the recent Supplement.

I try to be a conservative grader, I tend to lower the grade if I am unsure. Underground comix is my speciality so feel confident that my descriptions about the printing of each book is accurate based on current knowledge. I am a collector, not a dealer & wish to share these extras with you & make a few bucks to help pay for my seemingly never ending purchases. Please note that Photobucket likes to censor some of these covers. A scan can always be sent to you upon request if missing.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants or requests. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal. For U.S buyers, there will be a 3% surcharge to cover my costs if your order is under $50 (non-personal option) or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

You need to be 18 years of age or older to buy these books and by bidding attest to that fact

I only have 2 of the following and I am keeping one since I was a senior consultant to Fogel on the Supplement. 15 of these were cherry picked out of an unopened case at SDCC 2010 and slabbed "signature series". I picked what I thought were the best two copies (centering, where the signatures were, etc), not the 2 highest graded (though they are tied for HGC). 6 are being donated to comic book oriented "charities" for auction, 3 went to creators, 4 to the publisher and 2 to me.

Great Scott Roberts cover, be the first on your block to own a slabbed price guide CGC 9.8 White Pages, at close to my cost, $75, shipped in the U.S.

FogelSupplementCGC98SSWhite001.jpg

Lower Price

This is a deal for someone who wants to check out this Cherry Poptart thing.

Cherry Poptart #1 VG First Print.........................$45

Cherry #2 VF 6th................$3

Cherry #7 NM 2nd...............$10

Cherry #11 G/VG 2nd with original 3D glasses......$3

Cherry #12 NM 2nd....$10

Cherry #13 NM 2nd....$10

Cherry #14 NM 2nd....$10

Cherry #15 VF+ 2nd...$5

Cherry #16 NM 2nd....$10

Cherry #19 VF/NM 2nd.......$5

Adds up to $111

Take it all for $49 shipped media mail in the U.S.

SOLD to IncHulkFan

Cherry #8 in the photo is not part of this deal

DSCF1958.jpg

Not sure, probably a Cherry cover. I can have an image on Photobucket for 2 months and all of a sudden somebody complains....and poof, it is gone. I almost always cover up anything offensive and it still happens all the time. The Bent cover above should be censored shortly. lol

The post was my attempt at "underground" humor.

I only have 2 of the following and I am keeping one since I was a senior consultant to Fogel on the Supplement. 15 of these were cherry picked out of an unopened case at SDCC 2010 and slabbed "signature series". I picked what I thought were the best two copies (centering, where the signatures were, etc), not the 2 highest graded (though they are tied for HGC). 6 are being donated to comic book oriented "charities" for auction, 3 went to creators, 4 to the publisher and 2 to me.

Great Scott Roberts cover, be the first on your block to own a slabbed price guide CGC 9.8 White Pages, at close to my cost, $75, shipped in the U.S.

FogelSupplementCGC98SSWhite001.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Steve. I will add this to the shipment I was going to send out tomorrow, so everything will now go out Tuesday.

Only one of these I have ever seen. It is a one page ad for Cherry #16, glossy, good quality paper in beautiful condition. My best guess is that it was sent to dealers trying to get them to order Cherry comics for resale. My price $29.

DSCF1964.jpg

Only one of these I have ever seen. It is a one page ad for Cherry #16, glossy, good quality paper in beautiful condition. My best guess is that it was sent to dealers trying to get them to order Cherry comics for resale. My price $29.

DSCF1964.jpg

Thanks Jason.