• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade DC 100 Pagers - Now 15% off

95 posts in this topic

I haven't had a sales thread for a couple of years, but if you search the kudos thread back then you will find a lot of positives and, as far as I remember, no negatives.

I was going through my collection last month and realized I hadn't added anything to my DC 100 Pagers in a while. I don't think there is much reason to keep these books if I'm not going to collect them actively and I can use the money for other purchases. They were mostly purchased between 2000 and 2007 from various locations. Here are some details:

- All the books have nice, clean back and interior covers.

- Other than 3 or 4, the page quality is great.

- I am a stickler for square spines and proper wraps so you will see that the QP is above average on all of them.

- As far as I know, none of them have been pressed or are restored in any way.

- The CGC label will be provided with every cracked book.

As usual, :takeit: trumps PMs. To avoid problems, a sale via PM must have an :takeit: posted in the thread before it is official.

ALL REMAINING BOOKS ARE LIST ON PAGE 10. TAKE 15% OFF THE PRICES SHOWN.

Shipping to the U.S. (less for Canada):

1 book = $7 in an envelope

> 1 book, weight < 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) = $11 surface, $14 air

Weight above 1 kg = $22 or more (I shipped 60 regular comics for $30)

If you want tracking and insurance it falls is the $20+ range no matter the number of books.

Everything is fully refundable with no questions asked. I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from Canadians only.

Thanks for looking! :)

Mike