• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junkies mixed ages misc sale....Mostly HG modern...Closed

14 posts in this topic

Ok so I need to sell some books and other stuff. I tried to have a storage room sale this weekend and no one bit soooooo I must go this route. I will post scans for some of the books but I am trying to be time effective and will just list most books with grades and prices. I know most people want scans but you see the vast majority of books are at my storage room and I don't live in there. I have a few hundred in my room right now so that's what I'm starting with. Scans upon request if it's a must. I recently sold a Batman #237 9.2 on the boards and the buyer said my grading was spot on, so I feel you will be happy with my grades. I will accept returns for all items if you feel my grading is off with full refund minus the shipping.

Ok so :takeit: wins or PM whichever is first by timestamp

Shipping:

USA

1-5 books Priority Flat envelope with thick cardboard inserts $6 then .50 a book thereafter obviously in a Flat Rate box

I'll ship with other/cheaper means if you like but right now I don't really have any boxes laying around to do so.

Everywhere else I'll use Priority Flat as well and charge exact rate

P.S. please help me pay some bills with this sale, especially my storage room so I don't lose everything I own including about 7-8000 comics.

Action Comics #812: Turner Sketch 2nd print NM++ 9.75- I'm always hesitant at labeling at 9.8 cause CGC has manic depression. Super sharp book

Action Comics #813: NM 9.4/9.6 A couple spine dimples that are really minor

$12 for the pair

action812front005-1.jpg

action812back006-1.jpg

action813front.jpg

Daredevil current series Brubaker "Return of the King" All unread

#116 NM++ 9.75 again a Marvel book with a couple minor spine dimps no CB

#117 NM++ 9.75 same

#118 NM++ 9.75

#119 NM 9.4/9.6 two more apparent spine hits from the shipping straps...most I saw where worse.

$20 for the set