• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime Does Not Pay 51

16 posts in this topic

Oh how I love those Crime Does Not Pay covers.

I think this would get a 4.0.

It's got some wear for sure, but it looks nice enough to get a 4.0 in my opinion.

There were like 5 or 6 of these at the flea market but this one was the nicest. 15$ I think I can get the others for 10 $ but the covers are detached and whatnot.

Think I should get them? I love the history behind these!

Oh how I love those Crime Does Not Pay covers.

I think this would get a 4.0.

It's got some wear for sure, but it looks nice enough to get a 4.0 in my opinion.

There were like 5 or 6 of these at the flea market but this one was the nicest. 15$ I think I can get the others for 10 $ but the covers are detached and whatnot.

Think I should get them? I love the history behind these!

I personally wouldn't, simply because detached covers are pretty much the only thing that would ever stop me from buying a comic (of course action 1, det 27, etc... are exceptions).

is there a 24,33,43 or a 46 ? Those are the big books ...

22 (#1) is no slouch, and there several covers in the #22 -#50 run that while not as classic as #24 and #33 are probably as desirable or more so than #46. I think there was one ebay auction where bidders went crazy for the book, but it doesn't always sell for a huge premium.

3.5 from me.I have a few of these,but they are Canadian Eds.

Different colours for the cover art.Awesome book.For the $'s,you should pick em up

just to read!There is a LOT of text in these,and you get your monies worth for sure.