• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 3 Movie Props for sale

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone here is something I dont think many people see on the boards for sale often. Original Superman 3 Movie props. Here is a chance to own a piece of history. Included in this set is the whole body suit, the belt and the (best part of all) the cape. The boots had already been sold for 2k alone. Now I could help to try and get verification but the buyer will have to be serious. It was purchased from a collector who had quite a lot of original Sup memorabilia. Just to get a replica of some sort will cost anyone around $700. To get a set like this with a coa will cost tens of thousands most likely. Getting something that was used in a movie Christopher Reeve was in? Whats it worth to you? The first :takeit: gets this awesome set. Time payments available. Offers welcome. The whole suit is in great shape for something that is nearly 30 years old. Asking $3800 Thanks

SatOct02191503EDT2010.jpg

SatOct02191436EDT2010.jpg

Wow! That's really neat! To own a prop worn by Reeve would be incredible. I've read and heard about these costume props but always believed them to be locked in collections. Cool to see one finally emerge for sale. :cloud9:

Good luck with the sale! :headbang:

Thanks! I have no room for it really with my little guy on the way. And the extra $ will be needed for him , prob aloooot of extra $. But this set is awesome. They usually only go up for sale on auction sites. And if you only saw the prices they sold for there your jaw would drop!

There isn't enough love for Superman 3

I agree. It was a big disappointment when it came out, but it is kinda fun. Especially the junkyard fight between bad Supes and Clark.

And that's a very cool costume, Yannis.

Is the suit still for sale? And are there costume tags inside showing the makers name?

Really appreciate it!

Jon, sent you a Private Message. Click on the blinking envelope at the top of your screen.

(thumbs u