• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JWK feedback thread

28 posts in this topic

Wow OK I'm starting to feel left out so I thought I would start one of these feedback threads although all I really seem to do is buy buy buy maybe one of these years I'll sale something here not really in that big of a hurry to sale anything though seems like I get seller's remorse if it's not a under copy double. :foryou:

JWK and I have done several deals together...for several sweet early raw SA FFs and communication/payment/everything about the transactions were flawless! Would not hesitate to deal with Joe again or to recommend him to my fellow boardies...THX AGAIN Joe! :headbang:

Just completed my latest transaction with JWK...another extremely smooooth transaction. Great communication and very prompt payment...Joe is easy and a pleasure to work with! THX again for the purchase Joe...glad to cross off a couple more early FF on your set list! :headbang:

Tom

JWK is ALWAYS a perfect all around transaction! Fun to talk with, great at the bargaining table, knows his books and loves Marvels!

Oh yeah, Vallejo Joe pays quickly too - so you really just would like 1,000 JWKs buying your books! He makes it that simple. Now I just need an opportunity to buy some of HIS stuff!

Enjoy Joe!

Thanks Mark

That was a fun day. Now send my books :sumo:

:jokealert: (I got the tracking number)

Me have a sales thread hm

Na I don't think my Dreky Marvels would do too well :sorry:

scan0004.jpg

I picked this up last month from a LCS at what I thought was a steal

I bought a couple of slabs (Silver age JIM and Silver age Avengers) from JWK's first ever sales thread.

I received the books no problem. Communication was good and the packaging was fantastic! In fact, that was some of the most secure packaging I have ever seen. :golfclap:

I would not hesitate to buy for JWK (Joe) again (thumbs u

I recently purchased three slabbed comics from JWK that arrived quickly and well-protected. I was pleased with the total transaction and would happily buy from him again. Thanks.

All I can do is echo what the fellow posting before me has said. Joe is fantastic to deal with on every level. If everyone conducted themselves like he does this world would be a much better place to live in.

Thanks so very much!!!