• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ NYCC booth 2508 BIG Bronze Age SALE

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I will be at booth 2508 at NYCC, right across from Metropolis and across the aisle from Superworld.

I have just picked up some really nice Silver Age books, mostly Marvels. And I also just got back about 75 really good slabs, mostly Silver Age and almost everything 9.4 - 9.6 and even a few Silver Age 9.8s.

I am getting ready to pick up a SA collection in a few weeks and I need some extra room (and the money doesn't hurt either), so I am having a big Bronze Age Sale this weekend.

I will have about 9 boxes of High Grade Bronze Age which will all be starting at 50% off, including Spideys, Avengers, Bats, Caps, FFs, Ghost Riders, Hulks, Iron Man, Jonah Hex, Kirby DCs, DC War, DC Horror titles, Star Wars, Superboy & the LSH, Wonder Woman, World's Finest, X-men and a whole lot more stuff. I will also have 4 boxes of really good $3.00 high grade bronze age comics.

These books will get cheaper throughout the weekend. My goal is to sell it all. On Friday they will be 50% off, then on Saturday, everything under $20 will be marked down to $3.00. Everything from $20 - 49 will be $5.00. Everything $50 and up will be $10. The bargains will be incredible. Depending on what is left, there could be even better deals on Sunday.

Please drop by and say hello. Maybe you will even find something you like.

By the way, I have a couple of extra badges. I don't normally sell badges, but I would be happy to give them away to boardies who will be spending money with me. I don't want to give badges to someone who is just there to get in. You are welcome to PM me if you need one and intend to spend some money with me.

Oh, if you want me to bring anything, please PM me. I have a bunch of high grade 1970s mags that I just picked up, 4 boxes of Warrens and about a box of High Grade Skywald and Eerie pub stuff, but probably not going to bring them unless someone asks.

Slabbed black picture frames, high grade MMC's and Nintendo comics please :wishluck:

Jim

I do have a couple more 9.8 picture frames, don't know if they are black though.

If you would send a list of books you need, minimum grade and page quality requirements, I might be able to find you some MMCs. Probably not before this week though