• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Just happy that OU beat OSU @ Stillwater. Unfortunately, wasn't a sure thing until the last minute. Laughable play by both teams during the 4th quarter.

Oh, G.A.tor, what about OU / Nebraska if the BCS puts us into the Championship game? What's the final score on that one?

Just happy that OU beat OSU @ Stillwater. Unfortunately, wasn't a sure thing until the last minute. Laughable play by both teams during the 4th quarter.

Oh, G.A.tor, what about OU / Nebraska if the BCS puts us into the Championship game? What's the final score on that one?

pretty much a lock that is the game...27-21 ou

Good guys 7...bad guys more than 7 :(

Once again your prognostications are eerily prescient! :o

Y'all have been kicking our butts for so long now, so we were overdue for a win. Bowden should have retired years before he did (and taken his dumbazz son with him). We had a lot of talented kids being poorly coached for quite a while there. I'm very much looking foward to the Jimbo Fisher era.

Gator,

Why are you such a goof?

xoxo

greggy

to quote Friedrich Nietzsche

Ach, Frauen. Sie machen die Höhen höher und die Tiefen häufiger.

Never have I seen Nietzsche quoted here on the boards.

Interesting.

Whats your reference?

Colli & Montinari (Hrsg.)Kritische Studienausgabe. De Gruyter: 1999 ?

:gossip: = the best

Good guys 7...bad guys more than 7 :(

Once again your prognostications are eerily prescient! :o

Y'all have been kicking our butts for so long now, so we were overdue for a win. Bowden should have retired years before he did (and taken his dumbazz son with him). We had a lot of talented kids being poorly coached for quite a while there. I'm very much looking foward to the Jimbo Fisher era.

I knew we were good for 7 points lol

Gator

Will Ponseti cry himself to sleep tonight?

xoxo

greggy

You have me confused with Parker. He sobbed all night. My Saints beat the Cowboys on Thursday. I can just sit back all weekend, smiling, and hope the Bucs and Falcons lose

Dear Gator,

Now that we have a legible list of the original Mile High collection; if you had found the collection, what would you have done with it & would you still own any of the books?

FM

:popcorn:

I would have kept all the keys and key books of the runs...sold the rest, and retired to a small island in the bahamas (that I buy with the proceeds)

Gator

xoxo

greggy

You have me confused with Parker. He sobbed all night. My Saints beat the Cowboys on Thursday. I can just sit back all weekend, smiling, and hope the Bucs and Falcons lose

indeed

Gator

xoxo

greggy

:sorry: