• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Books like tec 168 are in such high demand that posting a link here won't affect the outcome price at all. Folks that want them search daily and leave no stone unturned (thumbs u

Well ill do my best to win I suppose. Too bad there are 2 unless he wants them both :cry:
Keep in mind that some will bid on the slight as if it is in a lower graded blue label since it is "unrestorable" and therefore it command a very strong price

In your opinion, what are the possible reasons why so many Billy Wright books are being re-auctioned by HA.com? Also, there a couple non-Billy Wright books being resubmitted too.

Dear Gator,

I need your wisdom, around how much will this Tec 168 sell for?

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FPreviewCode%3D2012may%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Ddetective%2Bcomics%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F925702&id=925702

If link did not work... its the 8.0 with slight amateur resto. I need it for my collection since its a more affordable price range, thanks!

Thanks for the tip. I have my eye on it now.

;)

:jokealert:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

In your opinion, what are the possible reasons why so many Billy Wright books are being re-auctioned by HA.com? Also, there a couple non-Billy Wright books being resubmitted too.
I believe borock already commented on this in another thread, that a buyer speculated on the press and resub potential...

possibly a few went unpaid for (shrug)

I believe borock already commented on this in another thread, that a buyer speculated on the press and resub potential...

possibly a few went unpaid for (shrug)

This topic has gone viral.

Just cant wrap my brain around so much Billy Gold being flipped so fast ...

I think folks would be surprised how many books flip auction to auction. Easier to distinguish pedigrees but the billy books are par for the course

Would you place ASM as the #1 title that gets churned auction-after-auction?
asm 1 is frequently bought and sold in marketplace but af15 probably has more "action" lol

I think folks would be surprised how many books flip auction to auction. Easier to distinguish pedigrees but the billy books are par for the course

Hey Rick, I wouldn't be surprised, actually I find it fun to see how me books have made a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, ... appearance in auctions. From my observation, I would say CLINK followed by Pedigree have the most repeat appearances. I wonder why that is hmlol

Hey Rick, I wouldn't be surprised, actually I find it fun to see how me books have made a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, ... appearance in auctions. From my observation, I would say CLINK followed by Pedigree have the most repeat appearances. I wonder why that is hmlol

(tsk)

(tsk)

:sorry:\

(tsk)

:sorry:\

:insane:

(tsk)

Books won but not paid for ? (shrug)

(tsk)

:shrug: