• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Gator

Would you still eat at Chick-fil-A if they were run by a bunch of atheists?

xoxo

greggy

Gator

xoxo

greggy

probably not, but one never knows....that is some good eating lol

Gator

xoxo

greggy

Would I be able to get the chicken biscuits on a Sunday morning, if that happened?

Gator

xoxo

greggy

Would I be able to get the chicken biscuits on a Sunday morning, if that happened?

my guess is yes. One of my friends from church owns a couple of chick fil a's in town. We have gone on mission trips to Thailand and brazil. Great guy and he tells me they will always stay closed on Sundays

Gator

xoxo

greggy

my guess is yes. One of my friends from church owns a couple of chick fil a's in town. We have gone on mission trips to Thailand and brazil. Great guy and he tells me they will always stay closed on Sundays

I just always find that when I want them, it's on a day I can't get them. lol

Gator

xoxo

greggy

thats unfortunate. I had a #6 today. Yum

Gator

xoxo

greggy

thats unfortunate. I had a #6 today. Yum

Great. Now we'll have to listen to what other numbers people had today. (I'm thinking of the first two numbers here). Then again, this is the Gold forum, not CG. And maybe I headed off those jokes simply by posting this.

:wishluck:

Gator

Is he guilty?

xoxo

greggy

my guess is the prosectution had to have some pretty concrete evidence to charge him...

and when you combine said evidence with what i expect the prosecution has on him, it's his butt, for sure.

I still adhere to the "innocent until proven guilty", but if he is guilty, that is indeed a waste...

"Lloyd's relatives said he was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancée, that the two men were friends and that the men were out together on the last night of Lloyd's life. He was shot multiple times in the back and chest, authorities said. McCauley said the crime stemmed from a night out at a Boston club called Rumor on June 14. He said Hernandez was upset about certain things, including that Lloyd had talked to some people Hernandez "had troubles with."

Two days later, McCauley said, on the night of June 16, Hernandez texted two friends from out of state and asked them to hurry back to Massachusetts.

Surveillance footage from outside Hernandez's home showed him leaving with a gun, and he told someone in the house that he was upset and couldn't trust anyone anymore, the prosecutor said.

The three men picked up Lloyd at his home around 2:30 a.m., according to authorities. As they drove around, they discussed what happened at the nightclub, and Lloyd started getting nervous, McCauley said.

Lloyd texted his sister, "Did you see who I am with?" When she asked who, he answered, at 3:22 a.m., "NFL," then, a minute later, "Just so you know."

Within a few minutes after that, people working the overnight shift at the industrial park reported hearing gunshots, McCauley said."

Sounds pretty guilty to me

Those other two will roll over on Hernandez in a flash

If I'm Hernandez and I did it, I would have fled the country...he seems to non chalent to have done it, but maybe he is just a insufficiently_thoughtful_person (shrug)

If I'm Hernandez and I did it, I would have fled the country...he seems to non chalent to have done it, but maybe he is just a insufficiently_thoughtful_person (shrug)

Ted Bundy never skipped the country after he escaped from jail.