• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black cover Halloween Horror-Fest sketch opportunity w/Patrick Tuller

1 post in this topic

Hello fellow board members!

Since I'm getting close to the end of my commission waiting list, and Halloween is rapidly approaching, I'm going to offer a Midnight Massacre black sketch cover opportunity. Sketches will be completed in white ink, with further options/ideas considered. Here are a few examples to give you an indication of what these look like:

White ink on black cover sketch that I did for Chespirito:

gijoe21whiteneg.jpg

The following are examples of sketch covers/recreations that I did in black ink, but reversed in Photoshop to give further representation of how these will look:

hulkskcvrneg.jpg

batman251coverneg.jpg

worldwarhulkneg.jpg

avengers4skcvrneg.jpg

hulk1coverneg.jpg

Blank covers are available for $5.00 each and are all 9.6/9.8 quality unless otherwise indicated. Choices include:

Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance #13

4 copies available

grblaze13.jpg

Morbius #12

1 copy available

morbius12.jpg

And since this is a black cover, I'll offer this as well:

Solar, Man of the Atom #10 (9.0/9.2)

1 copy available

solar10.jpg

I am accepting commission requests for these books on a first-come, first-served basis. Post an :takeit: to identify which book you want, and send me a PM with a description of your commission and a scan or link to reference (if possible) and you're in. CGC Signature Series grading will be included.

Rates for white ink sketches (cgc grading/shipping included):

Single character - $80

Multiple characters - $100

Cover recreations - $150

Additional options available upon request.

For additional samples of my work, you can view my Comic Art Commissions site here.

Please send me a PM if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Patrick