• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Reece Comics Booth 2731/2733 NYC

2 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Please note our booth numbers are different than what is published in the program guide. We added a booth and are on the right side of the main entrance, about 5-6 booths down. I look forward to seeing everyone in NY this weekend and will have with me a run of Tales To Astonish #1-#31 (bought them today), most are 2.5 - 5.0 with a few nicer copies, a nice lot of .30 variants, a short box of file copy Famous Monsters (these are flat out stunning). Will also bring 1,000+ slabs for you to check out. Stop by and say hello.

THX,

Greg

Hello all,

Please note our booth numbers are different than what is published in the program guide. We added a booth and are on the right side of the main entrance, about 5-6 booths down. I look forward to seeing everyone in NY this weekend and will have with me a run of Tales To Astonish #1-#31 (bought them today), most are 2.5 - 5.0 with a few nicer copies, a nice lot of .30 variants, a short box of file copy Famous Monsters (these are flat out stunning). Will also bring 1,000+ slabs for you to check out. Stop by and say hello.

THX,

Greg

His Marvel Spotlight 28 and 29 variants are nice, saw them last week.