• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY to GAtor!!**

70 posts in this topic

I have awakened to a new day :cloud9:

Great seeing you yest. even if it was brief (due to reasons you know already). Didnt know it was your b-day... enjoy it and I hope you have a successful show! Dont know who deserves it more. :applause:

Thanks folks....waiting on call from family then off to javits to be at con all day :)

may you have a wonderful day today, but a miserable one tomorrow, say around 10:30 pm.

lol

well i got my latter wish---i hope he at least had the wonderful birthday, tho'.

Thanks folks....waiting on call from family then off to javits to be at con all day :)

may you have a wonderful day today, but a miserable one tomorrow, say around 10:30 pm.

lol

well i got my latter wish---i hope he at least had the wonderful birthday, tho'.

:cry:

lol

:cry:
I can say truthfully that I was hoping you were not crying on Sunday. Of course, I said that Sunday morning after I had watched the game. :devil: