• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 5.0 (OWW)...SOLD.

44 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check.

4) Shipping: 9.00 for Priority Mail box w/ Insurance in the U.S. Outside the U.S.? We'll work something out.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM #129 CGC 4.5 (OW) 119.00 :news: SOLD. But another #129, CGC 5.0 (OWW), is for sale on page 2. :gossip:

This pic reminds me of an excellent movie from 2004, Sideways. If you have not seen this gem of a film, it is something to behold--on a number of levels. And since there's only one lonely book in this sales thread--and it is audaciously priced over GPA--I officially welcome commentary about the film Sideways from those who've seen it. :popcorn:

D60download8-23-10056.jpg

ASM #129 CGC 4.5 (OW) 119.00

This pic reminds me of an excellent movie from 2004, Sideways. If you have not seen this gem of a film, it is something to behold--on a number of levels. And since there's only one lonely book in this sales thread--and it is audaciously priced over GPA--I officially welcome commentary about the film Sideways from those who've seen it. :popcorn:

D60download8-23-10056.jpg

Sideways is my favorite film...only fitting.

Is it just me or does it look much nicer than a 4.5 ?

Whats keeping it down ?

It does not have a back cover.

:kidaround:

Actually, I never called for graders' notes...but I'll go pluck it out of the short box and report back.

Is it just me or does it look much nicer than a 4.5 ?

Whats keeping it down ?

Some wear along the spine and some creasing/dings on the back cover, but it actually presents quite well and has great eye appeal for a 4.5.

Let's see how this goes. Since I bought an ASM #100 CGC 9.2 from Comicsarefun, I really need to raise some funds, so how about another #129? :shrug: Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of this one and wifey (with camera) won't be back home until next week. :sorry: But nonetheless...

ASM #129 CGC 5.0 (OWW) 139.00 :news: REDUCED.

I just looked at this one and here are the issues with it:

White stripe (miscut) for the spine--about 1/8" in width--running pretty even until the bottom third of the book and then the 1/8" becomes a bit less.

Also, in the lower right corner of the front cover there is a diagonal color-breaking crease that is 3" long. But because much of it is in the yellow of the cover it only becomes evident within the Punisher's scope. Like the other book that sold, the CGC case doesn't have any scratches, chips, or cracks. :smile: