• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anybody like me to ask Feldstein or Kamen a Question

16 posts in this topic

Feldstein is a great guy. I have met him several times and had a few one or two minute conversations with him during a several San Diego comic conventions, and even during a Seattle convention a few years ago. A very "robust" old guy. A New Yorker turned cowboy. I also attended three or four panels in which he spoke about the EC days as well as his current wildlife paintings. He is funny too. He often mentions how Gaines was a great Publisher, but also liked to take alot of credit as well. Hence the ommision of writer's credits on all the EC books.

By the way, if anyone is looking, closing in about five hours from now there is a very nice Tales From The Crypt book being sold on Ebay. It is a Gaines file copy, can't remember the issue number at the moment but it is #11 of 11. I would bid, but I'm already way past my comic budget. Last I looked it was just over $400. -----Sid

Wally Wood comes over as a very complicated character, so I'd be interested if they had any recollections/anecdotes or felt they could shed any light on him.

Thanks I thought you would get a kick out of that!

I don't know how I've kept my sense of humour after that guy saying he'd part with his Buzzy 70 for five thousand dollars..................

It only cost him eleven bucks in the first place.

The show is going great- Al was awesome and having them both on at the same time was awesome.

Sorry Old guy - since they are not physically ehre I don't know how I can ask your picture question. Maybe I can email it to Al later?

V

Just for the record, Henson asked the question, I just fixed the link he referenced in his post. thumbsup2.gif