• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yay NYCC 2010 Pics!

31 posts in this topic

I was at the show on Sunday and it was packed. Your pictures make the show look great. Half of my shots got people in the way.

Same here and I was there Saturday. Half the pics I took were ruined by the mobs of people pushing into the frame. Almost looks like a different show than the one I was at.

(shrug)

And I did not see any of these costumed people. 90% of the costumed attendees I saw were not photo worthy. :P

That Green Hornet car is awesome...
Is that an Edsel?
They ruined my dream car...

That is a Lincoln...62-63, if I had to guess...I much rather see it without the plastic rockets and the fake machine guns.. :(:sick:

Great pictures BTW.. (thumbs u

Nope. '66 Chrysler Imperial. Mopar or no car! (thumbs u

Cool, the only thing that made me doubt it was something else, was that the top was too boxy and that the car was somewhat 'thicker'... I also thought it had the distinctive suicide doors..I guess I was wrong..but the corners look just like a lincoln 62-68 ish...even the headlights are similar...nice catch!

5069397736_1bd17346a5_z.jpg

When there's no-one else in sight

In the crowded lonely night

Well I wait so long

For my love vibration

And I'm dancing with myself

Oh dancing with myself

Oh dancing with myself

Well there's nothing to lose

And there's nothing to prove

I'll be dancing with myself

If I looked all over the world

And there's every type of girl

But your empty eyes

Seem to pass me by

Leave me dancing with myself

:banana:

Cool, the only thing that made me doubt it was something else, was that the top was too boxy and that the car was somewhat 'thicker'... I also thought it had the distinctive suicide doors..I guess I was wrong..but the corners look just like a lincoln 62-68 ish...even the headlights are similar...nice catch!

Same designer, Elwood Engel.

The thought of a hands free Michael Jackson game makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable...

I'm not a fan of the company name

UBISOFT

Is that pronounced You be Soft? Nah, I like me just the way I am! But then again if it's a game about Michael Jackson...you're damn right i'll be soft! :whistle:

By the way, cool pictures. Thanks for posting them!

That Green Hornet car is awesome...
Is that an Edsel?
They ruined my dream car...

That is a Lincoln...62-63, if I had to guess...I much rather see it without the plastic rockets and the fake machine guns.. :(:sick:

Great pictures BTW.. (thumbs u

We both fail. It's a Chrysler imperial.

now i feel like an idjit not taking a pic of my 5 year old in his darth maul costume. i'm not a natural born photographer and the instinct just isn't there. he could only stand wearing the mask in there for about 20 minutes and just wore the cape for another 20 or 30 minutes after that, but he was cute. not so cute when he turned his $5 light sabre on his friend and they were deuling in the crowds.