• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thehaytruck

4 posts in this topic

Once you get this CGC or CGG certified, you'll be glad that you purchased it!!!

All our comics are shipped in NEW COMIC BAGS AND NEW COMIC BOARDS! **************************************************************************************************************************************************

This comic is graded by our company Professionals based on the 2003 Overstreet Guidelines as 7.0 CGC or CGG Ready for certification copy!!!!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Check out the values of all my comics in the Old 2003 guide, you'll be pleasantly surprised that the can ALL my comics can be won below the guide no matter how RARE they are only IF you use the "BUY IT NOW OPTION" and avoid a bidding war or sniper attack!!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

I have been a collector/dealer since 1969, a strict grader and I have never seen the market boom like it has today!!!

BRONZE and SILVER age comics are the way of the future for both investors and collectors alike.

It is by far better to buy a comic, have it CGC Certified, (get the comic to increase in value from 2 - 10 times guide) than it is to purchase stocks (Take a chance in the stock market, want to take a change in the market??) or put your money in the bank. (get 1 % interest?) Sorry not for me!!!!

BRONZE AGE Comics are rising very rapidly as you will discover when get the new OVERSTREET 2004 Price Guide that will be released in April. Everyone who can buy Bronze and Silver Age Comics at / or especially a little under the cost of the 2003 Price Guide will be doing themselves justice... mark my words!!!!

This comic a beauty and a great investment in any collection! Get this RARE comic CGC or CGG certified and watch it jump 2 - 10 times the guide price!!!!!

makepoint.gif

edit:

Sorry...

I didn't mean to stretch the page but I thought posting this BS was worth it.

It is by far better to buy a comic, have it CGC Certified, (get the comic to increase in value from 2 - 10 times guide) than it is to purchase stocks (Take a chance in the stock market, want to take a change in the market??) or put your money in the bank. (get 1 % interest?) Sorry not for me!!!!

893naughty-thumb.gif...Gene care to comment? grin.gif