• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade My MTU #1

23 posts in this topic

Nice 9.2. I would say it was a borderline 9.4. Guess the dreaded LRC and a spine ding prevented it from getting the grade. Werner_Von_Doom's copy isn't as nice as yours, but isn't as bad as mine. So it has to be a 8.5-9.0.

yeah tell me about it! It looks like a 9.4 considering I have seen 4 or 5 other 9.2's 893frustrated.giftongue.gif

Nice 9.2. I would say it was a borderline 9.4. Guess the dreaded LRC and a spine ding prevented it from getting the grade. Werner_Von_Doom's copy isn't as nice as yours, but isn't as bad as mine. So it has to be a 8.5-9.0.

yeah tell me about it! It looks like a 9.4 considering I have seen 4 or 5 other 9.2's 893frustrated.giftongue.gif

There seems to be something odd under Spidey's leg (the one in the upper left.)

Indentation? or water droplet? (Or is it just the scan?)

Just the scan. This book was in the famous bronzebruce13 collection at one point and is a true 9.4 when compared to other CGC 9.2's I have seen. This book is literally stunning and if ever sold in a 9.2 slab I would never sell for the going rate on a typical GPA 9.2 average wink.gif