• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Atlanta Show ?

216 posts in this topic

Anyone know how much Mike Grell charges for a head sketch? or maybe Francesco Francavilla?

Also, since I'm planning on being at this show and can bring my own books I plan on dropping a few off with CGC for SS. What's the best plan for this?

Also, since I'm planning on being at this show and can bring my own books I plan on dropping a few off with CGC for SS. What's the best plan for this?

drop the books off early to cgc

So who is suppose to be the big draw to this particular show? Lots of people I will be glad to see and say hi to, hope to get at least one sketch book, possibly two done, as well as submit a few moderns for CGC but who will you be there waiting for the doors to open to see?

Anyone know where to get a list of where everyone is sitting? There is a map up at the website that was easy enough to find but I didn't see a link to anything that showed who was sitting at each location. :(

Ask my friend and you shall receive....

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/wizardworld/2010atlantafloormap.pdf <---- floor map

http://www.wizardworld.com/exhibitors-atlanta.html <---- where everyone is sitting

I shall see everyone there....with bells on.

So who is suppose to be the big draw to this particular show? Lots of people I will be glad to see and say hi to, hope to get at least one sketch book, possibly two done, as well as submit a few moderns for CGC but who will you be there waiting for the doors to open to see?

:acclaim: