• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Do We Achieve Pro-Active Disclosure In The Marketplace?

How To Achieve Pro-Active Disclosure  

282 members have voted

1. 1. How To Achieve Pro-Active Disclosure

513 posts in this topic

John, you missed one of the biggest parties of the year this week.

Oktoberfest in Kitchener/Waterloo.

:cloud9:

:cry:

My godfather that I told you that lives in Kitchener told me about it before, and he said it's a blast.

Next Year? (shrug)

No, pressing is not restoration. Pressing is pressing. Unless you're using a sno-cone machine.
pressing is banangetsit2.gif

That requires a different apparatus.

hopefully something that talks when your lips move bananalove.gif

No, pressing is not restoration. Pressing is pressing. Unless you're using a sno-cone machine.

Is pressing new?

I heard it just started at WW Chicago 2008. ???

Oh yea, and if I send a book to CGC do they actually send it back or will they keep it?

SOT is nervous. :fear:

Pressing is as old as time, my son. It used to only be available to the most high and was performed behind closed doors in the Holy of Holies. With the coming of CGC and their messiah, Steve Borock, pressing was revealed to the masses. All you need is faith. Reach out and touch faith.

Is pressing new?

Oh yea, and if I send a book to CGC do they actually send it back or will they keep it?

Pressing is as old as time, my son. It used to only be available to the most high and was performed behind closed doors in the Holy of Holies. With the coming of CGC and their messiah, Steve Borock, pressing was revealed to the masses. All you need is faith. Reach out and touch faith.

Is pressing new?

Take second best. Put me to the test. Things on your chest. You need to confess. I will deliver. You know I'm a forgiver.

Is pressing new?

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lordaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have found salvation. :acclaim:

As long as I live I will press books till one who will bring balance to CGC Grading returns at last.

Thank you Pastor Watson. (worship)

Is pressing new?

Take second best. Put me to the test. Things on your chest. You need to confess. I will deliver. You know I'm a forgiver.

KMFDM!

Is pressing new?

KMFDM!

Pretty violent talk, bubba. I still think you're a shill.