• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Inventory

360 posts in this topic

Ok, so if you're watching the thread, i'm sure you're wondering, what the hell is going on.

In prelude to the holiday thread, that thread will start exactly how these first 15 books were listed. Each week, at some point during the week, there will be a round like this one.

There are no prices because the 15 books listed are all free. It is one book per customer, per week. Some weeks I may do a second round, some weeks more free books than others.

I'll be back at 11:45 PM with additional books with prices. lol

Ok, so if you're watching the thread, i'm sure you're wondering, what the hell is going on.

In prelude to the holiday thread, that thread will start exactly how these first 15 books were listed. Each week, at some point during the week, there will be a round like this one.

There are no prices because the 15 books listed are all free. It is one book per customer, per week. Some weeks I may do a second round, some weeks more free books than others.

I'll be back at 11:45 PM with additional books with prices. lol

:applause:

Only BK could think of something like this...Awesome... I'll take the Avengers 99 if we are taking dibs, lol.