• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inconceivable must move a long box continues SA-BA

87 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I still need to move some more books. Thanks for your continued support.

Info: I have a few sets, some individual books. Some will be readers. Some will be free.

Please make offers. Not all books have been scanned but can be. Some of the scans have a little circle on them. That is from my scanner.

Rules: PM or :takeit: in thread are fine. No probation members please. I ship internationally. I cannot send media mail. Paypal, check, money order are fine (paypal is the fastest of course). Returns: Any book returned for any reason. I will pay your shipping if you are unsatisfied. No books pressed to my knowledge.

Please take a look at my unsold CA-MA books (feel free to combine offers):

inconceivable's CA/MA thread

Thanks.

Dan

First up: A VG or better reader set of one of the bestest (I repeat bestest) bronze age story line: The Korvac Saga:

Avengers #167-177 $5.00

avengers175.jpg

Inferior Five #2,3,8,9 $5.00

inferiorfive2.jpg

inferiorfive3.jpg

if its all for 5 then :takeit:

There are four Inferior Five books. Kind of confusing. Sorry. I should have gotten another one. Please let me know if still interested.

Thanks.

Dan

I am still confused...is it 2,3,8 and 9 for 5$ for the four? :insane:

if so,yes,i'll take it :)

Inferior Five #2,3,8,9 $5.00

inferiorfive2.jpg

inferiorfive3.jpg

if its all for 5 then :takeit:

There are four Inferior Five books. Kind of confusing. Sorry. I should have gotten another one. Please let me know if still interested.

Thanks.

Dan

I am still confused...is it 2,3,8 and 9 for 5$ for the four? :insane:

if so,yes,i'll take it :)

Yeah that is it. The books are yours.

Thanks.

Dan