• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purty Mint Comics...

43 posts in this topic

Just got back my scans of a few more 9.9s and 10s... and I could post the scans in the Marketplace but everyone knows no one here is going to buy them anyway... plus the thread would disappear after a couple weeks...

So instead I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their 9.9s and 10s.

I'll start off with three of my latest returns. Actually got a pair of 10s on the 1602 books, but didn't see a reason to post them both. I didn't bother with the 9.9s of 1602 because there are quite a few of them.

Show me your purty Mint comics thumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

ef199.jpg

1602510.jpg

ss110.jpg

Wheeeeeew!! So, you gonna sell, or not?

The 1602s have already been sold, the others will probably start on eBay tomorrow... but I didn't start the thread to advertise my auctions... 893naughty-thumb.gif ... just to show off some pretty books, and get other people to post theirs as well... Got any 9.9s or 10s you'd like to share? smile.gif

Well, here's the only two CGC 10.0s for Valiant

out of over 1,000 Valiant books graded by CGC so far...

4642_12193_4.jpg

...The book in the middle turns 50 this year!

(Four Color #596 CGC 8.5 one of the two "highest")

Well, here's the only two CGC 10.0s for Valiant

out of over 1,000 Valiant books graded by CGC so far...

I was so proud of my X-O #0, 9.9 until your 10 showed up. frown.gif

Here's a solution...

Tell yourself that this comic book character is a drawing of Briana Banks,

and so you are actually interested in the REAL person that the art is based on.

thumbsup2.gif

That would seem to make matters worse... wanting to have sex with two unattainable women!

Thanks,

Fan4Fan