• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting Started posted by RobertGag

1 post in this topic

Selling the Home (more like forced sale or else=forclosure ), Moving in with The Girl, Getting an Apartment together, and Looking over the Comic Books.

I believe I am nervous on all these issues, selling the home is a tough deal for me. My garage was my domain, wargame table, comics collection, figures both for display and give aways to my nieces and nephews. To leave the house is tough, my big job this week end is packing everything up. Selling off some comics and storing most away.

I have a substantial RAW collection averaging 30+ Long boxes from my previous 60 - 70 long boxes. I saved the best and as I look through them I develope a severe problem, I have a whopping two books graded you see, every time I go to select a book to send in I begin to read the books over again.

How am I going to accomplish what I need to get done if I get side tracked into reading.

The 60's through the late 70's were some great reading and the artwork was superb, and howabout the price, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35 cents for a book. Great stuff there. You just don't see that anymore.

I took a trip to the comic store and I bought all old stuff, I bought one book this week the John Carter Warlord of Mars $1.00 release. Now if the companies would consider that price for all their comics I believe our hobby would draw in new blood.

I just cannot seem to get myself together to put all this away and select a few to get graded.

See more journals by RobertGag