• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Crow #1

15 posts in this topic

9.4 minimum due to the very light rub marks along the back cover spine and the front cover upper left-hand corner white showing.

But then again, we've had 9.8's show up on Ebay with just a little less white showing on a corner.

Congrats, Craig!!

NM

You take that Ebay "NM" stuff somewhere else and make with the accurate grades. :sumo:

:gossip:Otherwise, it can get a 9.2 and you can still state you pegged it right.

"But, sometimes, just sometimes... CGC could award a Crow book a 9.6 grade, to make the raw 9.2 one bought off eBay right..." :acclaim:

"But, sometimes, just sometimes... CGC could award a Crow book a 9.6 grade, to make the raw 9.2 one bought off eBay right..." :acclaim:

I wouldn't know. Someone obscured their set out of protest that another member obscured his.

:(

I wouldn't know. Someone obscured their set out of protest that another member obscured his.

:(

Embargo lifted!

MasterBlaster.jpg

Lulz?!

I'll submit it to the next possible cgc ss event w/ O'barr and we'll see the final result!