• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some High Grade's ASM23, 33, TOS63, FF29,38

13 posts in this topic

I haven't sold here for some time now, I thought I was done with the comic hobby, but a new found collection brought me back and sparked my love for comics again. I've been selling on ebay since 1999 under the ID (all4comics) and been on the borads since 2005 but I really don't post very often. I've had great success selling here in the past and I want try it again.

All the comics have no restoration and back covers are available upon request. I will note any hidden wear including the back cover if any are present.

Paypal is preferred, but I do accept money orders. shipping based on 1 to 3 comics is $3.50 to Canada. $4.50 to United States and everywhere else is $10.00

Please PM with any questions or request. First one to give a :takeit:

ASM #33 NM- $300 I'm not sure how to take the small tears along the right edge? I was told its from the time of printing.

asm33.jpg