• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magnus and Turok

11 posts in this topic

I know Solar is ongoing, but are Magnus and Turok ongoing series or limited series?

They are both ongoing.

Thanks. For some reason I thought Magnus was originally solicited as a 4 issue mini.

I thought that the first issue of Magnus showed some promise, but Solar was a let down and will be dropped from my file.

I agree. I'm going to hang in with Solar for a few more issues and hope that it picks up. Magnus seems promising so far.

Turok, I haven't read yet.

I know Solar is ongoing, but are Magnus and Turok ongoing series or limited series?

They are both ongoing.

Thanks. For some reason I thought Magnus was originally solicited as a 4 issue mini.

I believe they were solicited as mini series, but those in the know (Shooter?) says they are actually ongoing series. There has been some confusion about this.

It is possible that Dark Horse is going to use the mini series format ala Hellboy and B.P.R.D., but I believe it was stated they are not going to do that with these series. I guess we'll know in a few short months.