• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #180 SOLD!...1 GA book left- SOLD!

22 posts in this topic

Cave Girl #11 1953

Awesome Bob Powell art for all the stories and one wicked cover. Wow, that guy knew how to draw! Featuring GGA jungle/city tales.

I bought this off the boards last year as a fine and think it was overgraded... It's a solid midgrade copy G/VG with some foxing-like stains on the inside covers.

SOLD

104959.jpg.3d7a2f11b2736b3f810baa37537ad963.jpg

Black Cat Mystery #40

One of my favorite covers of the run! Look at that beastie!! Featuring a wild story with an "impaled through the neck" panel and a Rudy Palais story too.

I bought this one from a boardie last year as a VG and I agree. Solid midgrade PreCode.

SOLD

104960.jpg.e7e4990214477f772c3916f4322f5298.jpg

Cave Girl #11 1953

Awesome Bob Powell art for all the stories and one wicked cover. Wow, that guy knew how to draw! Featuring GGA jungle/city tales.

I bought this off the boards last year as a fine and think it was overgraded... It's a solid midgrade copy G/VG with some foxing-like stains on the inside covers.

$30 shipped

:takeit:

Betty & Me #16 - Classic "Beat Off" cover.

I got this book as a gag a couple of weeks ago. I don't collect Archie currently but I love the art styling and this cover is hilarious.

Centerfold detached at top staple only. This copy is definitely low-grade and "BEAT" lol but still a solid, clean copy with decent page quality.

SOLD

104961.jpg.62e1c43ae1a8e141aeec89aef8eefa47.jpg

Cave Girl #11 1953

$30 shipped

^^ Thanks!

I got this book as a gag a couple of weeks ago. I don't collect Archie currently but I love the art styling and this cover is hilarious.

Centerfold detached at top staple only. This copy is definitely low-grade and "BEAT" lol but still a solid, clean copy with decent page quality.

$20 shipped

$20 shipped

Thanks Steve! :)

Sorry Matthew! :sorry:

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories #11 "Classic Tongues Cut Out Cover"

One of the craziest PreCode covers ever with a story to go with it on the inside, drawn by the great Lou Morales who in my opinion was a lunatic with a pen!

I recently upgraded so I am letting this super low-grade copy go. I bought this raw off ebay and was horrified at its condition when it arrived so I sent it up to our resident restorer Kenny who gave it the works! It is a solid low grade reader that can be handled and read again. Ze-Man washed it out and cleaned it big time so any stains are dead. He also leafcasted the cover and replaced the staples and might of done some reinforcement. That said, the insides are nice and can be read just fine.

SOLD

104972.jpg.f9bbb0c491686f991016a5f6d8b26678.jpg

One of the craziest PreCode covers ever with a story to go with it on the inside, drawn by the great Lou Morales who in my opinion was a lunatic with a pen!

I recently upgraded so I am letting this super low-grade copy go. I bought this raw off ebay and was horrified at its condition when it arrived so I sent it up to our resident restorer Kenny who gave it the works! It is a solid low grade reader that can be handled and read again. Ze-Man washed it out and cleaned it big time so any stains are dead. He also leafcasted the cover and replaced the staples and might of done some reinforcement. That said, the insides are nice and can be read just fine.

$50 shipped

$50 shipped

Thanks! (thumbs u