• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: The Animated Series figures (mostly villians) MONMC ONLY $5 apiece!!!!!!

45 posts in this topic

I HAVE 10 FIGURES LEFT (SEE THE UPDATE ON PAGE 4) THAT I WOULD DO AS A PACKAGE DEAL FOR $40 + SHIPPING. OTHERWISE ALL INDIVIDUAL FIGURES ARE NOW $5 + SHIPPING! MULTI-PACKS ARE STILL AS MARKED IN THE LISTINGS.

I bought all of these off the shelves back when they were in stores. I've kept them (and moved them) several times over the years, but it is time to let them go to a new home.

:takeit: or PMs welcome. Package deals are welcome. All figures pictured are the exact ones you will get. Shipping will be whatever it costs, and I will combine as many figures into one box as I can reasonably do without fearing damage. I prefer MOs or personal Paypal for payment to avoid fees, as my profit margin is very thin as it is...

IMHO this is one of the best action figure lines ever produced, so help me out.

Up first, the Man-Bat SOLD

ManBat.jpg

oh man these action figures takes me back. You wouldnt happen to have Batman: Combat Belt figure :wishluck:

I always wanted one, but never found him on the pegs and didn't ever want to pay what they wanted for him at shows. I do have Retro Batman from the Phantasm collection, which I always thought was a close second for good Batman figs from this line.