• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dhurley1125 feedback thread

61 posts in this topic

Doug has spent a lot of dough with me over the last year or so, and he is always a pleasure to deal with! He pays when he says he is going to, and always maintains excellent communication! Don't hesitate to buy from, or sell to him :)

--Steve

I recently got an awesome Herb Trimpe sketch cover from Doug, he sent it off right away, and gave me time to pay. Doug is one of the nicer people on the forum, and it's always a pleasure hearing from him. I am also slightly jealous of his Walking Dead collection lol

Thanks again Doug :)

Not only is Doug a nice guy but he has the classiest packing around. I bought a WD Variant which arrived quickly packed well on the outside and to my surprise had this wrapping on the inside.

faffb4e1.png

Thats right even the packing comes with OA!

Doug offered to come over and read it to me but I told him that would definitely be crossing a line. :baiting:

I was joking about the last part, but if you buy the WD slabs in his latest thread I'm sure it can be arranged. :gossip: