• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dhurley1125 feedback thread

61 posts in this topic

As a collector, i'm always dealing with various sellers and Doug is certainly one of the best - bullet proof shipping and super quick. Now if i only had more $$ to buy from him again ...

Matt

Picked up tough book from Doug, Wolverine #1 (1982) CGC SS 9.8 with a Frank Miller Signature. Great Price, quick shipping...a pleasure working with Doug on the Boards. Will continue to purchase items from him when he puts up posts...Thanks Doug (thumbs u

Another great book with another great transaction...Picked up another hard to come by book Batman #5 CGC SS (Jerry Robinson Signature, from the Jerry Robinson Collection)...Tough book, great price, will continue to conduct business with Doug and check his stock as he puts them up on the Boards...Thanks again, for a painless and well conducted transaction. (thumbs u

I purchased two CGC graded books from Doug. I paid for them yesterday, he mailed them out yesterday and they were delivered this morning before 8am, so I already have them in my possession in less than 24 hours!

NIce pleasant transaction all the way, great communication and excellent packaging. I will def be buying from you again Doug. Thanks!

(thumbs u