• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS SKETCHES AND BLUE LABLE SALE !!!!

42 posts in this topic

You gave me quite a shock there when I thought you were referring to me. lol Kudos for making things right Adonis (thumbs u

Sorry about that toysmania... was just letting LBJARM know what was going down in the other thread. And kudos x 2 to LBJARM for taking action to make everyone happy.

For the time being, I'm freezing the sales thread and will not add any books until the matter is resolved.

The right step to take. Once Julio gives the green light, and the echeck clears, I believe this matter will be resolved.

I want to thank Bosco for being understanding, and Julio because he was kind enough to still let me pay.

Now things are back on track. Thread is in full effect. I will relist the unsold items on this page to keep the continuity of things.

JUST GRADED - SORRY NO SCANS STUFF OF LEGEND VOL 2 BOOGGYMAN EDITION #93/150 CGC 9.8 $150 SHIPPED

LOWERED TO $115 SHIPPED --- GOT THE GREEN LABEL!! BECAUSE IT IS #93 (SILVER SHARPIE) OUT OF 150