• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moetown's Never Ending Thread - FF12, Action252, Flash, DD's are now Discounted.

2,549 posts in this topic

What happened Howlett?? lol

lol i thought i had :takeit: control copied, but i had 343 for some reason

Actually, I not only saw your #343 post, I was typing out the following in response to it: Uh, the series discontinued before it reached #343. :baiting: So, I therefore pass off the Marvel Tales #73 to James Howlett. He was there first. :sumo:

u see the freakin Titans picked up Moss?!

That only happened b/c I recently picked up Britt to carry me limping into the ff playoffs... Now, Britt pulled a hammy the1st time I started him and now the Titans picked up Moss, diminishing Britt's value....

What happened Howlett?? lol

lol i thought i had :takeit: control copied, but i had 343 for some reason

Actually, I not only saw your #343 post, I was typing out the following in response to it: Uh, the series discontinued before it reached #343 :baiting: So, I therefore, pass off the Marvel Tales #73 to James Howlett. He was there first. :sumo:

Nice...would have been a sarcasm win there...but too slow :doh: