• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magneto was right Tshirt

43 posts in this topic

Humans and mutants cannot co-exist, and mutants should be rulers of the earth.

That was Magneto. I assume Magento was right about something else. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh right! Magneto's evil, slightly effeminate brother, Magento. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No,no,no, Geppetto is Magento's brother. Magneto is Magento's doppleganger.

And what are mutants? confused-smiley-013.gifboo.gif

I.E. Spider-Man

exactly

Speaking of light-hearted, I asume that is the case here too. 27_laughing.gif

I knew someone had that Spider-Man quote on the boards, but I didn't even realize at the time I wrote the post that Ares was the person who had it.

And what are mutants? confused-smiley-013.gifboo.gif

I.E. Spider-Man

exactly

Speaking of light-hearted, I asume that is the case here too. 27_laughing.gif

I knew someone had that Spider-Man quote on the boards, but I didn't even realize at the time I wrote the post that Ares was the person who had it.

yup thats me..

and yes he is

IMHO, he certainly mutated through radioactive exposure, but that doesn't actually make him a mutant, as he had no predisposition prior to the event for mutation.

Whereas the X-Men, through nature (and nurture) were de facto mutants from birth, and their descendants would presumably develop similar characteristics.

IMHO, he certainly mutated through radioactive exposure, but that doesn't actually make him a mutant, as he had no predisposition prior to the event for mutation.

Whereas the X-Men, through nature (and nurture) were de facto mutants from birth, and their descendants would presumably develop similar characteristics.

I say he is a mutant for the sole reason was the spider gave Parker its powers!

Spiders have the strength and agility and can walk on anything

But what spiders have the ability to sense danger?

None. that was parkers natural power that was unlocked when the spider bit him

I say he is a mutant for the sole reason was the spider gave Parker its powers!

Spiders have the strength and agility and can walk on anything

But what spiders have the ability to sense danger?

None. that was parkers natural power that was unlocked when the spider bit him

Do you actually know anything about Spiders? Maybe if you backed your argument up with actual scientific FACTS rather than the BS you just posted then you might gain more credibility. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't claim to be an expert on arachnids but I'm pretty certain that they can sense danger. It's all part of that self - preservation instinct that's fundamental to the survival of the species (indeed all creatures).

I don't claim to be an expert on arachnids but I'm pretty certain that they can sense danger. It's all part of that self - preservation instinct that's fundamental to the survival of the species (indeed all creatures).

I don't think they'd ever see a BB coming out of my gun in time...

Props to Joe for pointing out how wrong I was

For God's sake, don't you know how dangerous those words are?

Indulgentiam absolutionem, et remissionem peccatorum nostrorum, tribuat nobis omnipotens et misericors Dominus.

I always thought that was toffee on Lee's part. I'm sure they might be able to detect a foot from someone a million times bigger than them about to stamp them into oblivion, but surely that's as far as it goes. The male Black Widow would certainly need to take some lessons in this department.