• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed SOLD

8 posts in this topic

Like I said 1 of 2 9.8 copies (Qualified is like saying I own a Porche, but no engine)...

lol

lol

Righhhhhhhht. Until you are selling one. Then, it's super-rare. :insane:

Seriously, what help was putting that there is a Qualified 9.8 and what assistance is it to my sales thread? I know the majority of people do not consider a Qualified 9.8 to be the same as a Blue Label 9.8.

Thanks for the bash and letting people think I sell Qualified and say they are super rare. Remember, I am trying to sell something honestly and you are attacking my character as a seller. Not appreciated, whether it was supposed to be funny or not.

Like I said 1 of 2 9.8 copies (Qualified is like saying I own a Porche, but no engine)...

lol

lol

Seriously, what help was putting that there is a Qualified 9.8 and what assistance is it to my sales thread? I know the majority of people do not consider a Qualified 9.8 to be the same as a Blue Label 9.8.

Thanks for the bash and letting people think I sell Qualified and say they are super rare. Remember, I am trying to sell something honestly and you are attacking my character as a seller. Not appreciated, whether it was supposed to be funny or not.

JJ, I wasn't bashing, so don't start your little flame-up and then tell everyone to calm down.

I was mentioning there were three 9.8 copies, and you had to bash a book that I own. How is that being Mister Positive?

Sorry - you're not the victim so let's not go there.

lol

lol

JJ, I wasn't bashing, so don't start your little flame-up and then tell everyone to calm down.

I was mentioning there were three 9.8 copies, and you had to bash a book that I own. How is that being Mister Positive?

Sorry - you're not the victim so let's not go there.

There are 2 9.8s and 1 Qualified 9.8. Sorry didn't know you owned the other copy, was not trying to originally degrade any other 9.8s, wasn't my intent.

Thread closed book sold via PM

Thread closed book sold via PM

doh!

I should not have made fun of JJ in NYCC, He forgot about me when the book got listed.