• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEN HAESER Appreciation Thread

297 posts in this topic

Yea, we put out a Corpse #0 with sketch cover out before the comic got picked up and we changed the name to Living Corpse. We only got like 300 printed up so those things are pretty rare, especially blank!

I can guarantee new Living Corpse sketch covers coming soon!

And yup---- that's the only one I've done in color. The covers are slick.

This is actually my 2nd TC#0. Buz did 1 for me, too.

Can't wait for the new blanks, Ken. I just picked these up last night from SWatch. I forgot the Batman blank, but there are 2 Avengers waiting for u. ;)

1 of them is going to be fun for you. Well, maybe both, maybe...

1 is Tigra vs Silverclaw while the other is a request for Valkyrie.

;)

This is actually my 2nd TC#0. Buz did 1 for me, too.

Can't wait for the new blanks, Ken. I just picked these up last night from SWatch. I forgot the Batman blank, but there are 2 Avengers waiting for u. ;)

1 of them is going to be fun for you. Well, maybe both, maybe...

1 is Tigra vs Silverclaw while the other is a request for Valkyrie.

;)

Beware of his mocking LINES :eek::devil:

:jokealert:

To be honest, it sounded like he didn't spend enough time to formulate an opinion. My friend had 8 of my b/w covers to get touched up. He saw how pristine this guys colors were, so he commissioned all 8 early on a saturday. Within 30 minutes of the con's end on sunday he still hadn't started. Scott told him that he didn't have to do all of them, so just hit the 1s he had time to get to. When Scott came back, he had scribbled on all of them in 5 mins. He didn't fade any of the colors together or smooth any of the lines, etc. My friend was both angry & embarrassed to show me. He wanted to take all of them to the next con & demand he finish what he was paid for, because what we got was nowhere near indicative of the other work he was exhibiting & commissioned. He screwed up Buzz's Spawn pretty bad as well as a few that I bought from spideyfan. I wouldn't let him take this 1 back or a Karl Altstaetter - Deity sketch back because I felt they were acceptable & didn't want to risk him screwing them up.