• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Month for Submissions? posted by lpersky

2 posts in this topic

Since my books still are in a verified status...

I got to thinking about when is the best month to submit books to CGC? I always tried to avoid May and June since those months are just before convention season. Also, convention season (July and August) don't seem to be ideal either. I once submitted 26 books in February and the turnaround time was really quick, well short of the published 20 days for modern submission (I think it was close to 15 day turnaround not including return shipping times). I thought late Spetember would be a good time since CGC would be sending out the convention submissions and probably would not be receiving a lot of submissions at this time but apparently I was mistaken (there's still 2 days left before we hit the 20 day estimate on my 22 books). I also once submitted 15 or so books in April and that seemed to be an ok time as well with an 18 day turnaround not including return shipping.

So I guess I favor submitting in January and February, but everyone's experiences may be different. Care to share?

See more journals by lpersky