• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see the new ESPN mag cover?

35 posts in this topic

Don't mind Kobe + Durant depicted as IM + Thor respectively, but Lebron as Cap?!?!? Cap would have stayed in Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sumo:

Cap would have beat the Red Skull Kevin Garnett.

Kevin-Garnett-11.21a.jpg

The refs did a nice enough job with that one, last June. :baiting:

Don't mind Kobe + Durant depicted as IM + Thor respectively, but Lebron as Cap?!?!? Cap would have stayed in Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sumo:

Cap would have beat the Red Skull Kevin Garnett.

Kevin-Garnett-11.21a.jpg

When I was a kid, my brother and I called Robert Parrish from the Celt's The Red Skull!

lol

KG must be a later incarnation, like Silver Age Red Skull or someting... hm

When I was a kid, my brother and I called Robert Parrish from the Celt's The Red Skull!

lol

KG must be a later incarnation, like Silver Age Red Skull or someting... hm

I like that. Although I would say Gary Payton would be the Silver Age and KG can take up the Bronze. lol

Got my ESPN The Mag in the mail yesterday and perused the "variant" covers this morning. Not bad overall. I wonder if they'll actually put these out in print.

I likeD basketball and was a huge Jordan fan.

BUT there are too many thugs and hip-hop gang-banger wanna-be's in the NBA these days.

Oh, and that whole rape thing from a few years ago really soured me.

you Kobe.

I had to make one minor change, after that I AGREE with everything you said. (thumbs u