• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about MOKF

49 posts in this topic

Email him and ask him if he has more. He sold a bunch of them a few months ago, in addition to this recent batch. I think he has a bunch of old remainder copies or perhaps a warehouse find that included multiples of this book in uncirculated condition.

I saw it but never bought it!

Davidking623

if anybody wants to know my bid is in - thanks for the X-tip!

PS go for the MOKF run, man! the covers are all cool!

WHO ELSE HATED BRYNOCKI or whatever his name was!!

I bought six before and they ranged from 9.0 to 9.4 raw with white pages. I just bought another three of them for $24.99 total.

Why do you want NINE copies of this book? After all its only Shang Chi. confused-smiley-013.gif

PAGING MUSICMETA! PAGING MUSICMETA!

Sorry to take so long getting here. I have the complete run of MOKU and Marvel Premiere, but not all in high grade. I always thought this was one of the cheapest sets to be able to buy. The Starlin issues are just AWESOME.

Maybe I'll attempt to do what Rickdogg has done with Marvel Team-Up and go chase Super-High grade copies all the way thru.

Sorry to take so long getting here. I have the complete run of MOKU and Marvel Premiere, but not all in high grade. I always thought this was one of the cheapest sets to be able to buy. The Starlin issues are just AWESOME.

893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif when the Shang Chi movie gets made, these $8 books (which are already cheap at $8) will be worth a lot more and I will be able to trade them for some good stuff.

I bought six before and they ranged from 9.0 to 9.4 raw with white pages. I just bought another three of them for $24.99 total.

Why do you want NINE copies of this book? After all its only Shang Chi. confused-smiley-013.gif

when the Shang Chi movie gets made, these $8 books (which are already cheap at $8) will be worth a lot more and I will be able to trade them for some good stuff.

893naughty-thumb.gif You already HAVE the good stuff.

True, but I don't need nine copies of the good stuff. wink.gif

when the Shang Chi movie gets made, these $8 books (which are already cheap at $8) will be worth a lot more and I will be able to trade them for some good stuff.

893naughty-thumb.gif You already HAVE the good stuff.

Cant wait for this movie!

Davidking623

Lets hope it actually happens and that it is well done.

I would hate to see a low budget, 70's style, bad haircuts, bad costumes, bad acting...What am I saying? I just described all the BEST martial arts films. 27_laughing.gif

PAGING MUSICMETA! PAGING MUSICMETA!

Maybe I'll attempt to do what Rickdogg has done with Marvel Team-Up and go chase Super-High grade copies all the way thru.

Musicmeta Seriously this is a bad idea as all the high grades are for me of MOKF!

27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Cant wait for this movie!

Davidking623

Lets hope it actually happens and that it is well done.

I would hate to see a low budget, 70's style, bad haircuts, bad costumes, bad acting...What am I saying? I just described all the BEST martial arts films. 27_laughing.gif

Okay Im ready doesnt matter how they do it! Just Do it! 27_laughing.gif That way all the high Grade Master of Kung Fus are still cheap. They put me on cloud9.gif

Davidking623

I just bought Giant Size MOKF 2 and 3 this weekend; read them before the day was through because they rock!

Seriously, SPOILER WARNING -----------------------------------------

In GS #2, Fu Manchu lures his son to his lair in order to torture him to get a scientist's secret out of Shang Chi. So, he drugs Shang Chi with hallucinogens and sends him into a maze; poor Shang Chi is so addled by the drugs that when confronted by his new girlfriend while in the maze, he doesn't recognize her and breaks her face, killing her! Now that's some serious s**t -- your evil daddy tricks you into killing your own girlfriend! No wonder he's so pissed off at pops!

MOKF is one of the best bronzers!