• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about MOKF

49 posts in this topic

Who bought the MOKF on Metropolis they were 20 9.6 and 21 9.8

How dare someone else pay such outlandish prices for these books! 893frustrated.gif

I just paid them 25.00 dollars for the 28 9.8 it had better be 9.8 in my opinion or it will go back! insane.gif

Davidking623

How dare someone else pay such outlandish prices for these books! 893frustrated.gif

I just paid them 25.00 dollars for the 28 9.8 it had better be 9.8 in my opinion or it will go back! insane.gif

Davidking623

Not I. Good luck with your order. I've had mixed results ordering from metro. I'll keep ordering from them because they make it so easy to return a book if you are not happy with it. Not to mention their selection. So many comics......

Oh yeah. First time I ordered from them online I had a little trouble and had to call. The two people I talked to were super nice. Good customer service goes a long way. thumbsup2.gif

Davidking623

Not I. Good luck with your order. I've had mixed results ordering from metro. I'll keep ordering from them because they make it so easy to return a book if you are not happy with it. Not to mention their selection. So many comics......

Oh yeah. First time I ordered from them online I had a little trouble and had to call. The two people I talked to were super nice. Good customer service goes a long way. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks that is nice to know! I have heard a lot of good about them we will see as I am not interested in paying these prices unless they are the grade!

Davidking623

It's certainly a respectable copy.

I love MOKF... I've been upgrading the only non 9.4/9.6 books I have in my run... and made probably one of the final dents today by picking up 7 books from 21-30 all in 9.4/9.6.

Great Pick for you on the Special Marvel Edition... now go get the rest of the run! (especially the Moench/Gulacy stuff).

I'm not looking for 9.4 or better, though I will not turn them down if the deal is sweet enough. Just looking for nice copies in the VF range.

As far as quality goes, the 19 was by far the best of the bunch. Looks awesome!

mokf19.jpg