• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUNKY'S "This N Tha' Sale" starting with "A - BATMAN"

85 posts in this topic

Looking them up, a couple are even above comicpriceguide.com's astonomical unicorn prices.

I would guess they came with OS, the two I checked out matched.

This seller is an actual comic dealer, not just a collector selling his books as many sellers on ebay are. I am sure he would give a bit of a discount but personally offering 30% of asking price on Gold and Atom age books, well that's pretty bad. Even worse you did it in the thread and not via PM.

(thumbs u

No harm no foul, I did check the OS guide, and yeah, its high, should be in the 250 300 ish? but open to PM's

My partner and I often disagree with pricing, good cop bad cop, he afraid of giving somthing away, and I'm like "SELL IT" :acclaim:

Bunk Bri

Let me start by saying both of you are right, I should have sent that message as a PM. I've been in alot of pain (I have a degenerative disc disease, and its been a bad few weeks) so I've been overly cranky. Add to it this week I am working overnights, and post some really dumb things when the brain is shut down!

I wasn't trying to attack anyone, just being honest that the asking prices were pretty steep on the Bat-books. I don't follow most of the comics sold, but I am all over the Bat-auctions and was being honest. I don't pay much attention to sellers grades, on here or E-Bay, I like to come up with my own grade based off the scan, helps to compair books by different sellers. Some of the books were close to guide, a couple way over.

Right or wrong, I hope to get better deals on here for books in the same grade as I pay on E-Bay since the seller doesn't get nailed with listing fees and final value fees. Add to that the ability to pay by another means other than paypal to save those fees, and well I end up posting stupid things about prices. I also think recent hammer prices on auctions are a more accurate way to value a book. With a few exceptions most lower grade books aren't getting close to guide right now, so I would expect a price correction in next years overstreet to reflect that. Probably change the multiple from good to mint for most books.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for jacking your thread, I was rude and out-of-line.

Bunk Bri

Let me start by saying both of you are right, I should have sent that message as a PM. I've been in alot of pain (I have a degenerative disc disease, and its been a bad few weeks) so I've been overly cranky. Add to it this week I am working overnights, and post some really dumb things when the brain is shut down!

IRight or wrong, I hope to get better deals on here for books in the same grade as I pay on E-Bay since the seller doesn't get nailed with listing fees and final value fees. Add to that the ability to pay by another means other than paypal to save those fees, and well I end up posting stupid things about prices. I also think recent hammer prices on auctions are a more accurate way to value a book. With a few exceptions most lower grade books aren't getting close to guide right now, so I would expect a price correction in next years overstreet to reflect that. Probably change the multiple from good to mint for most books.

Anyway, I'm really sorry for jacking your thread, I was rude and out-of-line.

Apology not required, but thank you just the same. Offer away :applause: