• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mikeyriffhard's Feedback Thread

64 posts in this topic

Bought a mixed Marvel lot and am very happy with the purchase, even agreed to ship the books to the Great White North here in Canada! They were well packed and always responded quickly to any messages I sent. Thanks!!

kudos to Mike for the deal he gave me on a sweet Batman #222. the book was packed better than I've ever seen for one book. and shipped fast as well. I will always buy from Mike without hesitation in the future.

:grin:

Just received 5 lovely books from Mike in a great deal that went from USA to the UK in 7 days :o No slow shipping here.

These were Silver age Amazing Spider-man books that were packed perfect with great care and attention.

Great stuff.

Highly recommended in all aspects.

Thanks Mike (thumbs u

Picked up some books from Mike and the pricing was great ($1.00 a book, seriously how can you beat that) to fill in some holes in my collections. He shipped the books out fast and packed them great. Great seller all around.

James