• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1K..............

40 posts in this topic

This used to be my what my 1k looked like:

83596d1173720103-2002-gsxr-1000-red-black-silver-my-rbs-1000-1-5-.jpg

I used to have a Suzuki 185 and 250 back in the late 70's before I came to grips with my mortality - two-stroke rockets....., :cloud9:

lol

I don't have u on ignore here cause u funny. But my ebay has u blocked.

Just say'n :baiting:

lol

Nobody here knows my current eBay bidding account.

;)

Hmm really?? I could put my team of experts on the case ..but bid all you want if I ever sell anything..lol your money is good!!

I don't get it what is the fail??

yeah,me neither,was saying hi to Cheri....

Maybe he is jealous because you always have :censored: (look at the picture..see what Jimmers is petting and figure it out)

lol I dunno..I thought it was cool Jimmers pay no attention to the newb

Wow. You're old.

Yes. Yes I am. It is just about over :sorry:

awwww

psst don't let RMA fool you he is not 19 anymore either..and I am a Grandma so old is not really an age but a state of mind..

I decided a long time ago legally speaking if I read comic books and play with toys I do not HAVE to grow up..and don't want to..that is why I am more fun than the Grandmas that say "Turn off that dang hippie music and stop watching those cartoons they will rot your brain" I am the Grandma that says "Want to read a comic book? Let me show you how to draw Batman!!"

gray hair aside I am not old.(I love you Miss Clariol) .Grandma is just "antique" little girl..

I will be happy to announce it when I get there....

....at the rate you're going will be in 2037. By which point JC will finally have been proven right and the sky will have fallen. Maybe.

And this is SINCE I've picked up the pace! :whistle:

lol

I don't have u on ignore here cause u funny. But my ebay has u blocked.

Just say'n :baiting:

lol

Nobody here knows my current eBay shilling account.

;)

:eyeroll:

:eyeroll:

I just farted..................

DiceX smelt it and Doc Watson was delighted to be in on it..................... (shrug)