• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED: ASM 104 & 114 NM 9.4--Raw or Graded!

9 posts in this topic

OK, I'm on a roll now that I got an NM copy of ASM 148, so now I'm working myself down my list. Please help me find these two--ASM 104 & 114 in NM 9.4. Thanks!

V/R,

Mike

P.S. I'm also still looking for FF 157 and Man-Thing 16 in NM 9.4. I found a NM copy of Captain America 184--won on auction, but I haven'r received it yet...

thumbsup2.gif

give superworldcomics.com a try. Teddy is one of the nicest guys to deal with out there. He has a good inventory of spidey and cap books in various grades. Just drop him a want list and he may have a few of these books in stock. Try out highgradecomics.com and comiclink.com as well. hi.gif

It's also a better idea to visit superworldcomic's website and grab his phone number or email him to find out if he actually has any of these issues rather than just checking the site because he has tons of inventory that has not been listed on the site yet. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif