• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED -- Sandman Gold cards 1994, Batman Dark Knight cards, Flash Holo + more!

19 posts in this topic

I found a small collection of comic & art related trading cards and holograms in my collection closet that I am no longer interested in. All sets are complete, and you will get everything included in the photos and descriptions.

:takeit: trumps PMs, but I will sell through either. Shipping will be at cost, and I will keep it as cheap as possible. I will ship internationally, and that will also be at cost.

I have a few other threads up at the moment (BTAS figures & comics) and I will combine shipping with these cards and my other items if you want.

First up, the 1994 Skybox Batman card set "Saga of the Dark Knight". 100 card set that is complete. Comes in plastic card storage box. $2.00 + shipping.

Batman.jpg

Bernie Wrightson: Master of the Macabre set from 1993. You get the complete card set (90 cards), the complete Frankenstein set (45 cards), the 3 holograms plus the prototype hologram. It doesn't get any more complete than that, and take them all home for $20 + shipping.

Wrightson.jpg

Bernie Wrightson: Master of the Macabre set from 1993. You get the complete card set (90 cards), the complete Frankenstein set (45 cards), the 3 holograms plus the prototype hologram. It doesn't get any more complete than that, and take them all home for $20 + shipping.

Wrightson.jpg

:takeit:

Wrightson.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Please PM me your address so I can figure out shipping!

Sandman 1994 SkyBox gold cards, complete set of 7

All 7 gold cards fresh from packs I opened myself. Nice sharp corners and no problems. $45 + shipping.

I have never seen these before. Sharp looking cards!

All 7 gold cards fresh from packs I opened myself. Nice sharp corners and no problems. $45 + shipping.

I have never seen these before. Sharp looking cards!

Then buy them! :baiting:

Any Dungeons and Dragons? Conan ? or Marvel cards coming up?

Sorry, no. I never had a ton of comic-related cards, and these are basically all I have left.

What about the DEATH Skydisc(?) card?

Had it, sold it earlier this year. Same with the Morpheus hologram.

GoldCards.jpg

:takeit: Would have jumped on these sooner but couldn't remember if I had a complete set or not had to find my binder

GoldCards.jpg

:takeit: Would have jumped on these sooner but couldn't remember if I had a complete set or not had to find my binder

^^